Question: How can you draw a square with three lines?
Answer: Draw a square and draw three lines inside the square.
Understand your school work with eduKate
- We teach our students from scratch and in detail.
- Students are taught ahead of class in anticipation.
- We clear all weaknesses and doubts of our students.
- We formulate custom plans to help individual students
- Students learn various methods and tricks to answer and score.
- Students will learn how to score in accordance to the marking scheme.
- Students will get revision papers nearing exam periods to practice.
- Students are taught and will attempt commonly asked complex questions.
- Tutors are hands on and provides 24/7 assistance especially during exam preparations.
- Lessons presented in small easily digestible chunks.
- Lessons held in a safe happy clean environment.
- Lessons held in high security CCTV monitored facility.
Our Primary Tutorials
What we do in class and how we do it. Learn in a fun, enjoyable high tech environment during our English, Mathematics and Science Tutorials in small groups. Within these lessons, we teach from scratch, practice with our students and finally give them tests to do individually to help them gauge their mastery of the topic.
Closing the loop, as we round up the semester and nearing examinations, we will be working on past year papers to help our students to acclimatise themselves to the requirements of their examinations.
Our Secondary Tutorials
What we teach in class for our secondary students. Understanding the topics that can be difficult to understand in school, clarity in purpose is the way we teach our English, Additional Mathematics, Elementary Mathematics and Science in small groups. Lessons will be individually tailored to help with progress maximisation and keeping our classes small, our reach is made simpler and effective.